About My Candidacy

"If you can't trust me, you can't trust anyone."
I promise not to lie to you. I promise to make this country a better place to live. I promise to make this country a better place to die. Together we can do great things together - join us and be Free!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Running Mate

Several people have asked who I am going to choose as my running mate. Since I haven't had my convention, nor indeed figured out what party I belong to, I have yet to make that first important choice. I want to make sure I pick someone well known, or maybe not, but at the very least someone who won't drag me down with some sordid backstory that my vetting didn't catch.

So, here is the initial "short list" for my Veep choice.

1. Rabbit
Slogan: "Jack Rabbit '08. Running a 100 acre race in a 2,379,964,800 acre country"

2. Jill (I would prefer Hennessy, but several advisers have suggested Jill Biden might be both more interesting and helpful to the race).
Slogan: (Hennessy) "Jack and Jill '08 - Acting like we have great ideas"
Slogan: (Biden) "Jack and Jill will go up the Hill in '08"


3. Coke
Slogan: "Jack and Coke '08. The best way to make it through the next 4 years."

4. Pepsi
Slogan: "Jack and Pepsi '08. Sweeter than Coke, and not for communists."

5. Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter). (Seriously, don't click the Daniel link if you have a week stomach or homophobia.).
Slogan: "Jack Daniel '08. Working our magic for you."


So, with all these amazingly qualified choices, it is going to be a tough decision. Once we figure out what party we are, that might make the decision easier. Until then, I remain your loyal candidate.

No comments: