About My Candidacy

"If you can't trust me, you can't trust anyone."
I promise not to lie to you. I promise to make this country a better place to live. I promise to make this country a better place to die. Together we can do great things together - join us and be Free!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can I have 2 Vice Presidents?

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that there is only one Vice President, but why stop there? Lots of companies have multiple Veeps, why not the country? Is the country not good enough to have multiple Veeps? Ridiculous.

That being said, I have chosen my Veep candidate. However, I will release that information at 4:15 am on a date as yet to be named. Via instant message. If you would like to receive the information first, follow my Prez blog! I will let this top secret information out soon, so pay attention and follow me. Just like you're going to follow me to he...a much better future for our country!

No comments: